1. Lessons should be paid for in full at the beginning of each term irrespective of attendance after a 3 week joining period. The preferred method of payment is BACs. All cheques must include a surcharge of £1.50 added on to the total fees payable. The correct amount of cash must be paid in a named envelope.
2. Fees are non-refundable unless classes are cancelled by Infinity Dance Academy. In this case, lesson fees will be deducted from the following term’s invoice.
3. Infinity Dance Academy reserves the right to change fees and the timetable. However, we will endeavour to inform parents/carers of any changes as soon as possible.
4. All pupils should attend classes regularly and arrive promptly.
5. Our set school uniform (online shop) is expected for lesson attendance and is compulsory for examinations.
6. Hair must be tied up for all lessons and sensible shoes must be worn for all lessons.
7. Once the required standard is achieved, pupils will be put forward for examinations at Infinity Dance Academy's discretion.
8. It is expected that all pupils take part in Infinity Dance Academy's bi-annual show
9. Infinity Dance Academy does not accept the responsibility for items that have been lost or stolen.
10. Infinity Dance Academy reserves the right to restrict class sizes.
11. Physical contact between the teacher and pupil may be necessary when helping to demonstrate or correct when teaching
12. Infinity Dance Academy adheres to the NATD code of good practice/child protection policy
13. It is the responsibility of parents/carers to ensure that Infinity Dance Academy is provided with the most up to date contact and medical information.
14. Infinity Dance Academy does not accept the responsibility for any photos taken or used by third parties
15. Infinity Dance Academy ensures that all staff hold current DBS checks
16. Infinity Dance Academy accepts the responsibility of pupils during lesson times only
17. Pupils should not leave the premises without a parent/carer unless agreed in advance with Infinity Dance Academy
18. Infinity Dance Academy does not tolerate any inappropriate behaviour from pupils, parents/carers or staff
19. By registering for classes with Infinity Dance Academy, you are giving us permission to use your data in compliance with GDPR. As dance teachers we are required to let you know that we store your data, data is stored securely, data will be destroyed when no longer required and data held can be checked by the individual concerned.
20. By registering for classes with Infinity Dance Academy, parents & pupils must adhere to our set policies
21. Infinity Dance Academy reserves the right to review policies